About the Course
Yoga Training Course offered by Sri Lanka’s Highest ranked university that provides guidance for physical, mental and spiritual well-being.
Objectives of the Course
- Introduce yoga in to the general public, the holistic way and cure the diseases.
- Promote positive health and being harmony and peace to the society.
- To disseminate knowledge about yoga to the society.
The following are the eligibility criteria of the for the Certificate in Yoga Course
- The candidates are required to Pass the G.C.E (O/L) Examination with 03 Credit Passes for any subject /or acceptable in yoga field.
- The candidate needs to be 18 years of age to be able to join the Certificate Course in Yoga.
- Candidates will be expected to have the English language skills.
- Candidates should be medically fit and sound as certified by competent authorities.