AddressCoordinator, Yoga Centre, Faculty of Indigenous Medicine, University of Colombo, Rajagiriya View map
About the Course
Yoga Training Course offered by Sri Lanka’s Highest ranked university that provides guidance for physical, mental and spiritual well-being.
Objectives of the Course
- Introduce yoga in to the general public, the holistic way and cure the diseases.
- Promote positive health and being harmony and peace to the society.
- To disseminate knowledge about yoga to the society.
The following are the eligibility criteria of the for the Certificate in Yoga Course
- The candidates are required to Pass the G.C.E (O/L) Examination with 03 Credit Passes for any subject /or acceptable in yoga field.
- The candidate needs to be 18 years of age to be able to join the Certificate Course in Yoga.
- Candidates will be expected to have the English language skills.
- Candidates should be medically fit and sound as certified by competent authorities.