Conference Poster Presentations:
Size for posters should be 4.0 feet high by 3.0 feet wide.
Poster presentation recommendations:
- The poster should present the title, the author(s), affiliation(s), and a description of the research, along with highlighting the major elements covered in the abstract.
- Minimize detail and try to use simple statements. Keep it short and easy to read.
- Remember that pictures, tables, and figures are key to any poster display.
- If possible, use color in your visuals.
- Don’t overwhelm the audience with excessive amounts of information. Instead construct a poster display that enhances the presentation.
- Use a clear structure and layout.
- Your poster title should be easily readable from a distance of 3-4 meters. Include author(s), name(s) and address(es).
- We recommend the following sections on the poster: Abstract, Introduction, Methods, Tables, Figures, Results, and Conclusions.
For more information on how to prepare a professional poster presentation, please visit the following websites:
Ref: 1: http://writing.colostate.edu/guides/guide.cfm?guideid=78